1.19.2010

...the bless-ed day...


I wanted to post a few pics that aren't on
Facebook to give a little inside view into
the happiest day of my {our} life!

**********************

Finally married and finally able to relax,
I was breathing a heavy sigh of relief... I looked
at Jun (our awesome photographer)
and dared him to do his worst.
Bring on the hours of photos in the
freezing cold!
***

These beautiful little ladies (mostly cousins) pitched in to help
with my massive skirt.
Little Lexi (Boyack) couldn't stop staring...
I was told a little later that she thought
I might be a real princess.

Little girls are so precious<3>
***


I hope you can see the numbers, because
it's time to review (if you can't see the numbers on the pic then click on it to enlarge):
1 Mom's eyes are closed. An expression of sheer joy, I'm sure.
{or maybe it was exhaustion..}
2 Clint is apparently about to serenade us!
3 He also may or may not knock Marleen out... Ah!
4 I adore Clint's Grandma Helen! Her sweet-mannered wave
is very fitting for her sweet demeanor.
Either that or she thought that throwing our hands in the air
on a crowded staircase was as awkward as I did;)
5 {A} Aunt Amber is either very excited to be there or very cold;
I will let you decide.
{B} ...A photo rivalry... Amber v. Edson. Point for Amber.
6 Kade (love that kid) is both in pain and feeling way too cool
to be waving his hand in the air.
SO he naturally opted for the #1 sign, b/c he knows we are #1!
Smart guy...
7 Dad is a little distracted.
8 Lexi... ha ha ha. She is quite obviously not amused.
9 Kate is going to be a lover of roller coasters!
10 Famous Nikki face.
11 Not a face or position I have ever seen Uncle Art pulling... love it!

What a good looking family!
***


Preliminary Bouquet-Toss Prep:
Trying to warn the gals that the bouquet may
knock them out.
***

Camille= Winner!!!
{although she might view that a little differently}
***

Clint and I stole a minute {which we thought was to ourselves}
to enjoy a little newly-wed PDA.
Apparently Jun found us with his camera.
And before Jun could reach us to resume taking pictures,
an old man {who had been sitting across the hall
watching us... not creepy...} interrupted our smooching
to have a pretty lengthy conversation about
the various weddings going on around Temple Square.
Very nice man. Kinda bad timing.
***

I love this picture.
It reminds me of the long road that is ahead of us.
We are now a separate entity in charge of taking care of each other.
There will be hard days, I know.
There will be hard work that needs to be done, I know.
There may be difficult children,
burnt dinners,
long nights,
nasty landlords,
strange places,
dirty dishes,
bad face days,
evolution debates {j/k},
loads of laundry,
bills bills bills,
hurt feelings...
But for every one of those sad/bad/gross/monotonous times
I know there will be a million and one
kisses,
prayers,
late-night movies,
Friday date nights,
nighttime jogs,
surprises,
soft-spoken secrets,
cuddles,
little baby hands,
crayon drawings on the fridge,
new recipes,
happy memories...
LOVE.
*****

Thank you for sharing the love.






No comments:

Post a Comment