11.23.2009

a new and glorious beginning

Oh to blog! What a funny kind of joy. I am so excited to share all of the fun things that have happened, are happening, will happen...
24 days until W-day. That is a BIG day. 1)My name changes; I'm gonna be Becky Thurber. 2)We will no longer have our own anything... we have to learn to share... an apartment, a bathroom, food, a bed, legroom on airplanes, TV (can't monopolize with ESPN or TLC), the sad days and the happy days... 3)No more sleeping sprawled out across the entire bed. 4)Decisions are no longer my own--- good communication skills required... eek! 5)No more outrageous dance parties in SLC, or any other semblances of the pre-marriage dating life. 6)No more therapy shopping... 6)We have a new family. It's just the 2 of us. It's no longer me against the world; it's he and I against the world.
Well, needless to say-------- I can't wait!

I would like to take a sec to thank Jane Rhodes, the fabulous designer of this oh-so-cute blog layout. Jane, you are wonderfully creative and an amazing woman!

2 comments:

  1. This is Dusty... Not Jane. But I gotta warn Clint- the therapy shopping doesn't stop. In fact, "you ain't seen nothin' yet!"
    Good luck y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog layout! So cute. I hope that by "the goods, the bads and the uglies" you mean that your blog will be "real" - I always find that refreshing. There are way too many brag blogs in the blogosphere already, and who wants to read those??

    ReplyDelete