11.30.2009

ah! crunch time.




It was a lovely Thanksgiving in St. Louis. So good to be with family, although I wish circumstances had been different. But nonetheless, it was a lovely little vacation. Clint passed the Daddy-golf-day test, and as far as I can tell, he graduated from "my daughter's fiance" to a good friend and soon-to-be-awesome-son-in-law in my dad's eyes. Quite the feat considering I've never seen a guy graduate past "the kid Becky is dating". Little sister Megan charmed us all with her wit (her sarcasm) and her overall cuteness. (I sure do miss that girl when she is not around... which is most of the time.)We visited the Arch (which took a very, very long time), introduced Clint to the magnificent town of Wentzville, MO ;) and watched lots of man-movies. We even got Mom to join in for one.

But now, it's back to reality... or whatever you'd call it.
Everyone is busy. Tis the season. My point is, it's all okay. There are more important things than exams and papers and bridal pictures and flower girl dresses (actually, for my sweet cousin Carly and cute little Kate, there might not be much more important than that, so I really hope the dresses get here soon!). But that aside, I want to wish everyone a happy preparation for Christmas, an exciting build-up to the holidays, and the energy to finish everything you need to get done.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I don't have time at the moment to fix the formatting up there. Sorry the pics are sort of a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the blog posts coming - I love seeing and hearing about what's going on in your life! And by the way I think you need to add "freakin' gorgeous" to your profile, but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so...my heart goes out to you and how busy i imagine you are...i hacked into your blog and re-arranged those pics for you. i will not be one bit sad if it's not how you wanted it, and you alter it again. just trying to help!

    we got your shower invite in the mail today, dusty and i will be in vegas thursday till sat. night and the girls will be at dance and tennis...but you will still be getting a fun gift from us...i'll text you next week and we'll figure out a time you can drop by.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete